There is no magic bullet to successfully accomplishing your New Year’s Resolutions, but here is a bit of the wisdom I have gleaned through the years on goal-achievement. One caveat – Knowing and doing are two different things!
Keys to Success in Accomplishing Your Goals:
- Your goals must be aligned with your values.
- Your goals can be motivated by fear (running away from) or by vision (running to), but there is greater joy in your journey if you’re running toward your vision.
- You need accountability to stay on track.
- You need a system to track progress BUT a good system doesn’t guarantee success.
- Make sure what you’re investing in is worthy of your time, energy, resources, and heart.